i'm still here and i'm not going newhere |
Monday, October 21, 2002
hmm i don't feel like phinishing this hmwrk...and no ones really talking online so i'll add something to this..ok here it goes..i wrote it up and posted it on my subprofile but itz all gay and erazed my favorite stuff..soo here it is again..
I took a risk and threw the dice, not knowing if it was the right choice. But now i look back at the choice i made, and i know now that all i have to do is wait. It might take all eternity for an answer, but if it's time you need no need to rush. You know i want the best for you, and i know you won't let this pass. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, one that just doesn't kome around every sekond. I've waited this long to tell you how i feel, not knowing if these assumptions were to good to be real. I want you to know that we'll always be friends. I'm not saying this in preperation to make any mends. You know i'll give you my all, my heart, and my soul. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, to avoid all this added pressure, stress, or confusion. But honestly i needed time to think, time to sort out my feelings. I wanted to know if all of my feelings were true, and if i was really falling for you. Now i know all of this is for shure, and that these feelings for you are all secure. It just isn't a krush, or a slight interest, but feelings so deep they kan't be ignored. I've tried in the past to hide them away, for i feared that i would get hurt again someday. With konstant questions of my true feelings for you, i gave up and finally aknowledged what i had was true. So i thought to myself "how am i going to say this?", and "does she really wanna hear it?". But you said you're my friend, and that you'll listen to me. So now i open my heart, and pour it onto thee. I'd read this to you in person but i haven't seen u in awhile. I'd kall you up and read it to you but i don't want to interupt you like i did last time...i don't want to bother ure studies so i thought i'd jus post it up here..that way u kan read it when u have time and i don't have to interupt ure buzy schedule....i'm sorry if i made things komplikated but i had to tell you...i had to b honest w/ u...i kouldn't go on knowing that there was something and not let u know what was going on....well in kase u forgot what i read to u when we spoke over the phone...here it is again... The 1st time i saw you i realized how unique and kool you are. The 2nd time i saw you i realized how beautiful and elegant you are. The 3rd time i saw you i realized how much phun we have together. The 4th time i saw you i realized how supportive you are. The 5th time i saw you i realized how giving you are. The 6th time i saw you i realized that your full of surprizes. The last time i saw you i realized how much you care, and that you'll be there when i need you. And every single time i talk to you my feelings grow, and the bond that we have becomes stronger than before. I want you to know that these feelings i have can't b held back any longer. I know i haven't honestly expressed how i feel about you, because i feared that i would mess things up between us. But now i know that it won't for i'm finally listening to my heart. I feel that it might be kinda late to tell you all of this, but my heart hasn't lost hope that someday our hearts will b together. I pray that you'll give me a chance. I know that you feel the same way too, and i want you to know that the key to my heart can only belong to you. ..please smile when u read that..kuz knowing that u'll smile whenever u read it makes me smile ...and so i wait...please talk to me..i want to know whatz going on..i want to help..but i kan't help if u don't tell me whatz wrong...
Comments:
Post a Comment
|