i'm still here and i'm not going newhere |
Saturday, May 03, 2003
John Mayer - Love Song For No One
Stay at home alone on a Friday Flat on my floor looking back On old love Or lack thereof After all the crushes have faded And all my wishful thinking was wrong I'm jaded I hate it I'm tired of being alone So hurry up and get here So tired of being alone So hurry up and get here Get here.. Searching all my days just to find you Not sure who I'm looking for I'll know it When I see you Till then, I'll hide in my bedroom Just staying up all night just to write A love song for no one I'm tired of being alone So hurry up and get here I'm so tired of being alone So hurry up and get here I could have met you in a sandbox I could have passed you on the sidewalk Could I have missed my chance And watched you walk away? Oh no away yadadadada dadadada dadada.. I could have met you in a sandbox I could have passed you on the sidewalk Could I have missed my chance And watched you walk away? I'm tired of being alone So hurry up and get here So tired of being alone So hurry up and get here You'll be so good You'll be so good for me Ohh I know you'll be so good for me For me ...there ain't nothing wrong w/ John Mayer..he's purdy dope..he knows his guitar stuff..hmm...yeah thatz the new song in my head..well one of a kouple but yeah..hmm today is May 3rd..the day of Wilson's prom...yeah hopefully it'll stop raining by around noon...yeah it should b phun yeah ...kinda phunny kuz i'm all whateverz..Ate Gissel is whateverz..Dominic is whateverz..haha and kuzzin Rey Rey is all xcited haha phunny huh..yeah oh well...jus gotta have phun...hmmm itz a week from May 10th....bosco/joez prom....yeah kan't wait..yeah i still need to get stuff in order for that one..but like i said..once Wilson's prom ends i'll start worrying about my prom..speaking of worrying..i was talkin' to kuzzin Rey Rey on the telephono earlier and she xplained y peopel talk in their sleep...the reason y people talk in their sleep is that they think soo much during the day and worry about things that when they sleep they're jus processing all of that information that was gathered during the day time...u know when someones sleeping and their eyes r moving..that means that they're processing information..and some people have soo much info that well they start talking about it when they're sleeping...yeah but some people jus talk in their sleep kuz they jus do...yeah hmm yeah prom..may 10-th...LBC Hyatt...yeah hehehe...yeah i know i'm not even prepared or nething for that but i'm not really worried..i mean i have a date now...YEAH I DO!!. hehehe yeah so i don't have to worry about that..and she's kool so even better..and she kan dance so even way better..and she's phun to hang w/ so even way way better..and she kan sing too..whoaaaaaaaaa major bonus...i don't think i've ever had a date to nething who kould sing..so this'll b a first..YEAH IT WILL!!..mayb i should bring my guitar along...=)....we'll see....hahaha yeah ok thatz all i'll say for right now itz like 1243..i need sleep and rest for later today..time to go sleep and process some information....happy dayz...................=) oh yeah i almost forgot... HOLA PROM DATE!!! =)
Comments:
Post a Comment
|