i'm still here and i'm not going newhere


Friday, August 01, 2003
yeah lately i haven't been all together..well i have but the glue is barely holding on...thatz y i've been turning to those who'll help me i suppose...yeah jus keep on telling me that 'everything will b alright' aint that right Annie hehehe..yeah and hmm yeah Kymee told me this good quote...so i guess i'll jus put it up here...

"We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way."

yeah and here's some lyrics....itz off of the new 311 album entitles "Evolver" how appropriate in this stage of my life hehe...

311 - Creatures ( For a While)

My name is volatile
I’ve been this way a long while
I’d surely like to rest
But the energy gets the best of me
It’s been a wild ride
I wouldn’t change a minute
I can’t slow down inside
Guess that’s why I live it

The years of mischief
Followed by weeks of thrift
I land on earth’s hard face
No legs could keep that pace
And through the rest I sift

Is there ever a time
When the state of sleeping willingly leaves my mind

Highly frustrated wanna feel elated
Come monday morn you feel checkmated
You can be uncool and become the rule
Exceptions were made to drown

I’m not used to it, you’d think I’d be by now
The ins the outs the ups and the downs

I wanna make a mess
I wanna blow off stress
I wanna stoke the fire
Just creatures for a while
I wanna make a mess
I wanna blow off stress
I wanna stoke the fire
Just creatures, Just creatures
It comes and goes and comes and goes

Sometimes I go a little crazy
Sometimes I go a little crazy just like you I do

I know what you we’re gonna say
But were afraid to cause dismay
You’re lyrics switched around
The mixture watered down
And now a pointless display


It’s something one won’t understand
Unless there in it with me hand and hand

Don’t buy the fear don’t buy that my dear
The things you love you must keep near and
Carry on and you won’t feel withdrawn
Even if you’re coming down

Sometimes it’s wearable sometimes is bearable
I careen towards balance til’ the glass is full

I wanna make a mess
I wanna blow off stress
I wanna stoke the fire
Just creatures for a while
I wanna make a mess
I wanna blow off stress
I wanna stoke the fire
Just creatures, just creatures

It comes and goes and comes and goes
Sometimes
Sometimes I get a little out there
Sometimes I go off
Sometimes just like you

I go a little crazy
Sometimes I go a little crazy just like you I do
Sometimes I go a little crazy
Sometimes I go a little crazy just like you I do

..yeah i guess i put that up to kinda give a hint at whatz going on in me right now...itz all up to ure own interpretation....jus don't make ne prejudgements or nething..but itz something to keep in mind...the next song well itz jus yeah jus read the lyrics....

311 - Same Mistake Twice

It’s one thing to make the
Same mistake twice
Another thing to make it
All of your life
It’s one thing to make the
Same mistake twice
Another thing to make it
All of your life

The more you strengthen your denial
The more you turn to your desire
Na na na na
Appetite fight you’ll beat it yet
Na na na na
By hook or by crook on that I would bet
Just hang on in there

It’s one thing to make the
Same mistake twice
Another thing to make it
All of your life

Lost in a barrel of wine and whining
Snared in a trap of your own designing
Don’t be so sure
Nobody knows when it will end
Don’t be so sure
Wouldn’t I speak up if I’m a true friend
Just hang on in there

It’s one thing to make the
Same mistake twice
Another thing to make it
All of your

Life, your life
Another detail just goes by
Fallen into the abyss that has become your life

It’s one thing to make the
Same mistake twice
Another thing to make it
All of your life

All of your life

.....................

'more than hi' =)




Comments: Post a Comment