i'm still here and i'm not going newhere |
Saturday, March 26, 2005
Home Grown - Nowhere Slow It seems the harder that I try The further I fall behind, I'm falling behind. So many things I just don't know. All these decisions Too little time to decide them I wonder why I even try Seems it happened once again Do my best but in the end What have I done, well, nothing In a world that moves so fast Yeah, I'll be sure to finish last Left with nothing to show I'm going nowhere slow Facing daily frustrations Not meeting expectations Expectations So many things I just don't know All these decisions Too little time to decide them I wonder why I even try Seems it happened once again Do my best but in the end What have I done, well, nothing In a world that moves so fast Yeah, I'll be sure to finish last Left with nothing to show I'm going nowhere slow I figured out That Life's not about A human race (It's about) decisions made And lessons learned at, at my own pace Seems it happened once again Do my best but in the end What have I done, well, nothing In a world that moves so fast Yeah, I'll be sure to finish last Left with nothing to show I'm going nowhere slow Home Grown - All That You Have What if everything you had, You had to give back? Would you be the same? I don't think you would There's so many things that you don't appreciate No! All that you have And have you ever really thought About all that you've got More than what you own Your family and your friends Without which you would be left here all alone So when you're feeling down Just take a look around And look at all you have And you'll see that things are really not that bad All that you have All that you have Things aren't that bad With all that you have
Comments:
Post a Comment
|