i'm still here and i'm not going newhere |
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Title: Cloudy Days and the Rain I Make
Cloudy Days and the Rain I Make as i stare into the sky the clouds are there up high winds blow and intensify i smile and think is this why Cloudy Days and the Rain I Make i think and ask for the winds to take the clouds closer and closer to home for i want rain where ever i roam i would despize the rain and the darkness but now i welcome it with strange happiness the cold it brings is no longer and enemy for it keeps me warm but do you see Cloudy Days and the Rain I Make i think and ask for the winds to take the clouds closer and closer to home for i want rain everywhere i go
Comments:
Post a Comment
|